40 years HESTO Elektronik
In the late ’60s the two engineers Heim and Stolze were the eponym for HESTO, which engaged at the time in Langen with development and production of electro components for photo-market.
From the HESTO Vertriebsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung of year 1970 arose 1985 the actual HESTO Elektronik GmbH.
As an experienced compact team, we supplied complete solutions in compliance with CE-requirements – hardware inclusive modular software with documentation complying with ISO9000, including taking into operation and maintenance service.
HESTO Elektronik GmbH shortly produced in particular action up to 100 units per year of developments especially to our clients’ requirements:
- measuring instruments for water analysis and refractometersr
- collectors of air samples for environmental technology
- freely programmable position commands
- automatical commands for reproduction cameras
- Online-process commands for fully automatical permanent operation of test automats for fittings as well as of high-speed analysators for brown-coal and ore mining
- automatical commands of fire extinguishers in compliance with the relating VdS specification
Our measuring instruments for the definition of thermal conductivity HESTO-Lambda-CONTROL are a special product range. Important European producers of isolating materials control their products by themselves, using our instruments complying with ISO8301 or EN12667:2001.
For more than 15 years we are contract partner for the complete service of switching power supplies and LCR-meas bridges inclusive calibration in compliance with ISO9001.
After sale of our business line fire-extinguisher systems in 2009 we are now concentrating on our core completences thermal conductivity analysers and services for service and software.